MANAGE STRATEGIC CHANGE PROJECTS WITH OUR PROVEN CHANGE MODEL
We are experiencing unprecedented, exponential change and most people in today’s organizations are not change ready. Why do up to 70% of change initiatives fail? This is because we stop the change process too early and we don’t manage the human reaction to change. Our change model is an industry leading approach that ensures sustainability of your change initiative. This is a powerful course designed to teach you the roadmap for change. This course is practical, demonstrating how to manage change utilising effective tools and real world examples. Our Change Management model: Initiate-Plan-Execute-Stick is an industry leading approach that ensures long-lasting change. This course is based on the latest research in Change Management, incorporating John Kotter’s 8 steps to Change and TLC’s first-hand experience with the General Electric’s (GE) CAPS Model Change Acceleration Process.
- Learn to manage strategic change projects by applying The change model: INITIATE, PLAN, EXECUTE, STICK, which we developed as a structured approach to plan for the change and make the new way stick.
- Create the vision, plan the change, produce quick wins and effectively communicate the change plans
- Our online course is delivered through our state-of-the-art, interactive and audio eLearning system—complete with engaging visual content, simulations, real-world case studies and progressive learning stages that are controlled by tollgates where you must complete quizzes to progress to the comprehensive exams.
- From our experience we have assembled a change toolkit. This toolkit assists practitioners in keeping focused on their project work and not creating ‘templates’. The toolkit includes templates for each phase of the change course.
- The Leadership Centre (TLC’s exclusive eLearning Portal) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.