BECOME AN EXPERT FACILITATOR AND TRAINER
Our Train the Trainer (TTT) course will change the way you think, facilitate and train. Our objective is to develop better learning facilitators. This highly interactive programme introduces learners to the latest techniques in adult learning methods. It combines cutting edge theories on how adults learn and how to be a highly effective facilitator with the use of videotaped practical sessions and personal coaching. This is a must for anyone who is facilitating anything from meetings to groups to training. This course focuses on the facilitator’s ability, confidence and motivation in delivering facilitated sessions more effectively..
- Explain the adult learning cycle (thinking, reflecting, collecting knowledge, experimenting, doing)
- Define the components of a lesson (trigger, learning, conclusion)
- Explain multiple sense learning. Define the 7 intelligences and identify the 4 dimensions of the brain (motor, vision, hearing and memory)
- Includes engaging group discussions and practical group activities
- Practice training and facilitating in a safe environment with video-taped sessions to enable reflection and opportunities for improvement.