A3 Problem Solving is a tool used in Lean and Continuous Improvement. This course explains the A3 problem solving method and the 8 steps involved in creating an A3. Learn how to find the root causes of problems and fix them to create a sustainable solution.
• A3 Problem Solving course lessons access (includes voice over narrations)
• A3 eBook
• A3 Template
• Short Online exam
• Additional Resources
• Learner support
• Explain the A3 methodology
• Describe the 8-step template in developing an A3
• Practice creating an A3 to define and solve a business problem
Technical Requirements (Computer or Mobile phone)
• A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 8) or Mac OS X (10.14 Leopard or higher)
• A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
• A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox or chrome are highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
• Adobe Reader (free software)
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through the eLearning portal . You will download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
Q: What is a CEU?
A: A CEU means Continuing Education Unit. We are authorised to issue these as an IACET training provider. 10 hours of study time equals 1 CEU. Professionals across a variety of industries seek continuing education units which can positively impact on your career and personal growth
Let’s get started!
Earn an International Certification
We are a proudly South African training company and have trained thousands of people helping them develop their leadership and problem-solving skills. Join our community of graduates, boost your career and get internationally certified with TLC.