WHY THE SOM?
Become a process managed business!
We offer a unique approach to standardising and stabilising business processes. The Standard Operating Model (SOM) method is designed to enable companies to move from chaotic and re-active management to a stable, pro-active approach in a matter of weeks, not months!
Franchise System – The SOM was used to develop the franchise management system for South Africa’s largest franchisor, The Corner Bakery, found in over 180 Engen Petrol Garages.
Baseline Tool – The SOM is used as a base lining tool and is a key enabler to the success of a Lean or Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Provides a foundation for growth
- Enables a standardised approach to tasks
- Creates a controlled & predictable environment
- Motivated staff
- Accountability from employees
- Detailed Job description for each role
- Becomes your orientation and training programme
- Focus on the urgent issues
- Standardise and stabilise all processes
- Create process measurement system
- Implement new standards through training
- Institutionalise through continuous improvement