½ day Customer Experience Management Workshop
In an ever-changing world where customers have the ability to research products, shop around the world and share their views with hundreds and thousands one cannot afford to be complacent. Identifying your customers as well as understanding their needs will set you apart from your competitors. This course will help you to look at your business processes from your customer’s perspective, identify problematic areas using the customer experience metrics and enable you to enhance your customer’s experience by placing them at the core of your business.
- Recognise ways to improve your customer’s experience.
- Recognise why we have to care about the customer?
- Identify who your customer is?
- Determine where you fit in the value chain.
- Describe the Customer Experience Model
- Identify Moments of Truth
- Create a Customer Journey Map
- Assess the flexibility of your systems
- Define Customer Experience Metrics
- Recognise why employees need to be empowered
- Practise tools using your own processes
- Training Manual
- Practical Activities
- Attendance Certificate
Time: 8am-12 pm
Price: R750 per person excl VAT
Facilitator: Debbie McCarthy, TLC Director and Expert Facilitator
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +27 (0)861 852 463