TRAIN THE TRAINER COURSE
The Train the Trainer course will change the way you think, facilitate and train. The TLC objective is to develop better learning facilitators. This highly interactive programme introduces learners to the latest techniques in adult learning methods. It combines cutting edge theories on how adults learn and how to be a highly effective facilitator with the use of videotaped practical sessions and personal coaching. This is a must for anyone who is facilitating anything from meetings to groups to training. This course focuses on the facilitator’s ability, confidence and motivation in delivering facilitated sessions more effectively.
Learn online in your own time with videos, voice over narrations, download your eBook per phase, complete online quizzes and exam and receive your international certification through The Leadership Centre
(excludes printed course books)
- Describe adult learning principles
- Apply Kirkpatrick’s evaluation hierarchy (pre and post training evaluation)
- Collect tips and techniques on multi-sense learning
- Experiment with how to structure a lesson
- Develop learner relationships and how to engage your learners
- Identify the importance of asking questions
- Create a professional learning environment
- Identify pre-training needs
Learn techniques to engage your learners and recognise different learning styles!
7 Kinds of smarts
Identify Thomas Armstrong’s 7 kinds of smarts and how this will influence how you plan your training.