Learn online in your own time with videos, voice over narrations, download your eBook per phase, complete online quizzes and exam and receive your international certification through The Leadership Centre
Day 1: 5 April
Day 2 & 3: 25 & 26 April
Day 4 & 5: 3 & 4 May
R15,999 (SAVE R2000)
(excludes printed course books)
Lean is an operational excellence strategy, a way of thinking and a toolset.
Lean principles are designed to eliminate waste in every value-added operation with a clear focus on your customer’s needs. Lower your cost of doing business by reducing waste and defects in your processes.
- Learn to solve complex Waste and Flow related problems by applying The FOCUS Methodology: FOCUS, OBSERVE, CREATE, UTILISE, SUSTAIN which we developed as a structured approach to Lean thinking and Lean tools application.
- Transform your business, empower your team and create a culture of respect
- Our online course is delivered through our state-of-the-art, interactive, flash, and audio eLearning system—complete with engaging visual content, simulations, real-world case studies and progressive learning stages that are controlled by tollgates where you must complete quizzes to progress to the comprehensive exams.
- Explain the History of Lean and why it is important right now
- Explain and use the 8 Types of waste, 5S and Visual Management
- Define your Customer needs
- Explain pull vs. push systems
- Apply the A3 problem solving approach
- Create the Current State and Future Stream Value Stream Map
- Explain how to Mitigate Risks and implement Solutions
- Explain Error Proofing (Poke-Yoke)
- Describe the System Leverage Points and how to make Change Stick
• 5 days of Classroom Training
• 3 months access to the online Lean training course
• Lean toolkit and templates
• Lean eBook per phase
• Online exam
• Lean standard certification administration
• International certification
Have any questions? Get in touch with us